Wij zijn voor een van onze klanten per direct opzoek naar een System Architect
Do you have a broad interest in technology and do you find it a challenge to be at the beginning of the design of various complex products for one of our versatile customers? Then this System Architect’s job is for you.
A job in which you fulfill an intermediary function between our organisation and the customer and you find great diversity in the customers and products we make. For you: a challenging and independent job with plenty of room for personal input and, in time, various career opportunities. For us: innovative products that lead to satisfied customers.
What are you going to do as a System Architect ?
As a System Architect you will be part of the Design and Engineering group within our organisation and the Embedded Systems department. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the electronics part of the solutions that we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers. In your position you fulfil an intermediary role between the customer and the department and frequent customer contact is a must. By asking the right questions you will get the customer’s wishes to the surface so that we can offer a solution that meets the customer’s needs as much as possible. From your professional adult role you are able to manage a number of juniors in addition to your own work and teach them the tricks of the trade. In this position you will also work together with the Electrical Mechanics and Mechanics team. You will work at various locations in both Son and Echt, but also at the location of the clients.
Your tasks also include:
- drawing up specifications together with the customer;
- carrying out or supervising feasibility studies;
- identifying and drawing up product (production) improvement proposals;
- maintaining contacts with relevant suppliers;
- being and remaining aware of available (production) technology;
- supervising the design, implementation, testing and documentation of any particular development project;
- participating in the project team, e.g. in reviews and consultation with the customer;
- providing support in drawing up plans and carrying out work in accordance with these plans;
- maintaining contacts with customers, whether or not focused on an ongoing project and expanding the customer network;
- having thorough knowledge of one’s own field of expertise and, where necessary, updating or expanding this knowledge for new themes, in order to apply it adequately in the advice.
What do we ask of you as a System Architect?
First of all, you have communication and social skills. You know how to maintain good contacts with your customer, colleagues and suppliers and you know what is going on with the various parties. In order to get things clear, you are able to listen carefully and ask questions so that you have the right information at your disposal. You have a broad interest in the technology of both hardware and software aspects in the context of embedded systems design. It goes without saying that you will keep up with the developments in your field. You are able to work in a team but you are also able to fulfill your function independently. It goes without saying that you are neat and accurate in your work and that your designs are made as optimal and accurate as possible.
Furthermore, we ask:
- a completed HBO/WO education in electronics or similar;
- academic work and thinking level;
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in a relevant position as, for example, electronics designer or engineer;
- management experience is an advantage;
- experience with CE, EMC directive and UL standards;
- experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF;
- knowledge of development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner); Knowledge of components and PCBA production techniques;
- knowledge of – and experience with analogue circuits;
- good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
- willingness to carry out work at various locations.
Ben jij de System Architect die wij zoeken, en kun je niet wachten om te reageren.
Stuur dan je CV naar: email@example.com Ook voor meer informatie kun je contact opnemen met Wouter. Dit kan via 06-83976540.
6129 EL Urmond
(Van der Valk Business Center)