Wij zijn voor een van onze klanten per direct opzoek naar een Hardware Designer
Do you have a broad interest in technology and do you find it a challenge to be at the beginning of the design of various complex products for our versatile customers? Then this job of Hardware Designer is the right one for you. A job in which you fulfil an intermediary function between our organisation and the customer and where you find great diversity in the customers and products that we develop for our customers.
You are looking for: a challenging and independent job with plenty of room for personal input and, in time, various career opportunities. We develop: innovative products that lead to satisfied customers in the following sectors: Semicon, Automotive, Medical, Industry.
What are you going to do as a Hardware Designer?
As a Hardware Designer you will be part of the Design and Engineering group at our organisation and within the Embedded Systems department. You will be (co-)responsible for the electronics part and the embedded software and/or hardware solutions that we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers.
In this position you work in project teams together with colleagues from our other disciplines such as: System Architecture, Electromechanics and Mechanics. And this at your own location as well as other locations.
Your tasks also include:
- (partly) design documents;
- the development of embedded software and/or hardware according to specifications;
- identifying and possibly implementing product (production) improvement proposals;
- maintaining contacts with relevant suppliers;
- being and remaining aware of these, development tools and working methods;
- working with and according to (internal) coding standards;
- participating in (multi-site) project teams;
- assisting with the production of the developed products, especially the test tooling;
- completion of assigned work in accordance with the planning;
- work can be carried out on location as well as that of the customers;
- maintaining contacts with customers;
- having access to the most recent knowledge in our own field of expertise and updating this further where necessary in order to apply it adequately.
What do we ask of you as a Hardware Designer?
First of all, you have good communication and social skills. You know how to maintain good contacts with your colleagues, suppliers and customers and you know what is going on with the various parties. In order to get things clear, you are able to listen carefully and continue to ask questions so that you have the right information at your disposal. You have a broad interest and experience in the technology of both hardware and software for embedded systems design. It goes without saying that you will keep up with the developments in your field. You are able to work in a team but you are also able to fulfill your function independently. It goes without saying that you are neat and accurate in your work and that your designs are made as optimal and accurate as possible.
Furthermore, we ask:
- a completed HBO/WO education in electronics or similar;
- experience with CE, EMC directive and UL standards;
- experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF; Knowledge of HW development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner);
- knowledge of SW development tools (e.g. IAR, Keil, Eclipse); Knowledge of – and experience with programming languages, e.g. C/C++, Java, VB.net;
- good knowledge of and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
- willingness to perform work on location of our clients.
What do we offer you as a Hardware Designer?
First of all, a very driven, collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development and growth. A competitive salary that suits your age, education and experience. In addition to an initially temporary contract, we also offer you excellent terms of employment. Think of the following:
- 27 holidays
- 13 adv-days
- 8% holiday pay
After a thorough onboarding program and good guidance, you will be given the space to fulfil your role independently. In the long run, there will be sufficient growth opportunities depending on your ambitions.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij onze klant je een mooie stap?
Solliciteer dan meteen en stuur je CV naar: email@example.com Ook voor meer informatie kun je contact opnemen met Wouter. Dit kan via 06-83976540.
6129 EL Urmond
(Van der Valk Business Center)